Welcome to AED Studios, the ideal location for your next business event. Would you like to invite your customers to a unique product presentation? Or do you want to reward your employees with an original team event? AED Studios offers all facilities to entertain your guests in the most complete media center in Europe. Centrally located in a quiet and green environment, the site breathes the magical world of entertainment, film and event: the excellent backdrop for your next B2B happening.
Product presentation, conference, press conference, company party, live show, team building, trade fair, meeting, training, concert, (fashion) show, commercial recordings
- 25 multifunctional rooms, of which 16 professional studios from 45m2 to 3000m2
- 9 rooms with professional audiovisual facilities
- 9 black box studios
- meeting, training & breakout rooms
- Catering service
- On-site event furniture
- Green location between Antwerp & Brussels
- Easily accessible by train, bicycle, car and/or helicopter
- 1000 parking spaces
- Studio 3: Extended Reality Studio
- Studio Six: Multifunctional studio with equipped kitchen, view of the surroundings and terrace
- Studio 8: Auditorium with 460 seats, expandable to 2000 people
- Studio 16: Ready-made Party Hall up to 1500 guests
- Studio 17: AED Private Cinema with 37 luxury armchairs, 4K projection and surround sound system
Backstage areas, production rooms, make-up rooms, boxes, warehouse storage, on-site machinery, heliport,... Your production can be prepared and finished from A to Z without any worries.
Welkom bij AED Studios, de ideale locatie voor uw volgende business event. Wil u uw klanten uitnodigen voor een unieke productpresentatie? Of wil u uw medewerkers belonen met een origineel teamevent? AED Studios biedt alle faciliteiten om uw gasten te entertainen in het meest complete mediacenter van Europa. Centraal gelegen in een rustige en groene omgeving, ademt de site de magische wereld van entertainment, film en event: het uitstekende decor voor uw volgende B2B happening.
Productpresentatie, congres, persconferentie, bedrijfsfeest, liveshow, teambuilding, vakbeurs, meeting, training, concert, (mode)show, opnames commercial
- 25 multifunctionele zalen waarvan 16 professionele studio's van 45m2 tot 3000m2
- 9 zalen met professionele audiovisuele voorzieningen
- 9 black box studio's
- meeting-, training- & breakout-rooms
- On-site event meubilair
- Groene ligging tussen Antwerpen & Brussel
- Vlot bereikbaar per trein, fiets, auto en/of helikopter
- 1000 parkeerplaatsen
- Studio 3: Extended Reality Studio
- Studio Six: Multifunctionele studio met ingerichte keuken, uitzicht op de omgeving en terras
- Studio 8: Auditorium met 460 zitplaatsen, uit te breiden tot 2000 personen
- Studio 16: Kant-en-klare Party Hall tot 1500 gasten
- Studio 17: AED Private Cinema met 37 luxe fauteuils, 4K projectie en surround sound system
Backstage areas, productielokalen, make-up rooms, loges, warehouse storage, on-site machinepark, heliport,... Uw productie kan van A tot Z worden voorbereid en afgewerkt zonder zorgen.
On Tuesday evening, November 8, 2022, the Zone Rand fire brigade is organizing a large-scale exercise in collaboration with AED Studios, the Hekla police zone, the medical emergency services and the emergency planning service of the municipality of Lint. The various disciplines are given the opportunity to fine-tune their collaboration and to test the emergency intervention plan of AED Studios ...
On Tuesday evening, November 8, 2022, the Zone Rand fire brigade is organizing a large-scale exercise in collaboration with AED Studios, the Hekla police zone, the medical emergency services and the emergency planning service of the municipality of Lint. The various disciplines are given the opportunity to fine-tune their collaboration and to test the emergency intervention plan of AED Studios in practice.
There will be a lot to do at AED studios Tuesday evening. Due to the size of the complex and the diversity of activities in their field, the potential risks are high. AED Studios was therefore requesting this exercise. “We are pleased to make the facilities of AED Studios available to the fire brigade, police and emergency medical services for this large-scale exercise. It will enable us to test, evaluate and, if necessary, adjust our emergency response plan in practice. Communication is crucial when calamities occur, and we are convinced that this exercise is instructive for all actors involved” explains Glenn Roggeman, CEO of AED Studios.
The scenario: due to a fire at the cooling installation on the roof, smoke enters one of the studios through the ventilation. The building will be evacuated, but not without a fight. For example, there is another actor hidden in his box and on the way out someone trips over a barrel of hydrochloric acid (a product that is used in the swimming pool of the studio). During the crowds that will arise, a VIP visit comes with a limousine and a helicopter wants to land… With a script that could have come straight out of a disaster film, the exercise may seem excessive. However, it is pure reality because any situation that is simulated could actually happen. The fire brigade, police, medical discipline and communication service will have to work together to ensure that everything runs smoothly. That is also the purpose of the large-scale exercise.
Characteristics AED Studios
- Number of persons
20 - 3500
parking - paid
parking - free
green (forest, ...)
- Catering venue