Like the idea of creating inspiring content for the world's fastest growing event planner platform? The global event industry is set for an unprecedented resurgence in 2021. And to engage our diverse base of event planners and suppliers, eventplanner.net is looking for passionate freelance journalists, copywriters and editors ready for the restart.
Are you good at finding, inventing and/or writing up brilliant ideas on how to organise stunning events? Have a unique story to share? Be sure to read on!
eventplanner.net is unlike any traditional company you know. We’re dedicated to the cause of inspiring event planners to push their boundaries, go further than they ever imagined and grow beyond their potential. We believe that helping our community to organise extraordinary events puts a dent in the universe. Because events do more than just bring people together. They have the potential to change lives, one remarkable experience at a time. By shaping tools and sharing ideas, we help a creative industry thrive and make a positive impact on everyone it touches. – Read more in our manifesto
- You have a flair for writing engaging content and creative headlines.
- You write, edit and proof content in impeccable but above all inspiring English.
- You have experience in a similar content creation role, ideally related to event planning.
- You have a passion for events and your event industry background ensures you have what it takes to inspire both start-ups and some of the world’s most renowned established event planners.
- You are a digital native who embraces technology to optimise and accelerate the content creation process.
- You are as dedicated as you are dynamic, ready to come up with original topics and deliver extraordinarycontent every month.
- You are proactive and entrepreneurial in spirit, willing and able to make a genuine contribution to our community.
- You naturally keep SEO in the back of your mind whenever you put pen to paper or finger to keyboard.
Curious about the kind of content we’re looking for? Take a look at the handful of examples below. It needn’t always be this long, but these articles give you a good idea of how we like to share knowledge and inspire our readers.
- How to Choose the Right Platform for Your Virtual Events
- TIP! - How Much Drinks and Snacks Should You Provide at a Party or Event?
- How to Create Emotional Experiences for Your Online Guests
- How to Help Your Speakers Create Great Presentations without Annoying Them
- 5 Things that Will Kill the Event Experience
Inspired? Send us your pitch!
Before you go any further, be sure to read our full manifesto online. So you know what to expect. Have a story you’re convinced our readers will love? Tell us all about it as well as why you're a perfect fit for our editing team.
Send your pitch and rate per story to firstname.lastname@example.org