GDPR is approaching. On 25 May 2018, the new privacy regulation will be enforced. We at eventplanner.ie take your privacy seriously and that is why we have made an overview of the most important matters pertaining to your data.
Aren't you fully up to date on what the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) means? It's the new regulation from the European Union to protect your personal data and privacy.
This is what we do to protect your data:
- Are you receiving our emails? Then this means that you have given us an explicit opt-in for this in the past. Would you like to cancel that opt-in? You can do so at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletter by using the 'unsubscribe'-link underneath the email or by sending us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Some emails are part of the account you have on our website. Contact us via email@example.com if you also no longer wish to receive those emails. We will then delete your account.
- Have you not read our emails for a long time? Then we automatically unsubscribe you from our newsletter after a period of about 1 year. Actually, this is how we've always done it. Important messages relating to orders, your account, ... you will of course continue to receive so we can properly fulfil our agreement (purchase, account, ...) and as long as the agreement applies.
- Would you like to check or modify your data? Of course you can. Just login to our site.
- Rest assured that we will never sell your data to third parties. You share your information with eventplanner.ie so that you can keep using our website, you subscribe to our newsletter, ... but we promise you that we will not pass on that data to advertisers. Unless, of course, you take the initiative by filling in a contact form.
- Moreover, over the past few years we have taken quite a few measures to keep your data safe. For instance, our website runs on a completely secured connection, we encrypt your data, we enforce to use strong passwords, we take measures in the data centre where we host our site and your data, ... We will continue to take strong measures like these in the future.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help you.